As Product Managers, we always reach for the big vision. We love to engage in blue sky thinking and solve problems in a deep, impactful way. Aiming high is a great goal, but what is the path to seeing that become a reality? In this talk, Andrea shares how to get there in an iterative, agile fashion, course correcting along the way as needed, while keeping your eye on the prize.
- Focus on the big vision while breaking it up in digestible sprints
- Create key goals for each sprint that ladder up to the big vision
- Maximize each sprint’s outcome in a realistic, achievable way
- Use learnings from each sprint to course correct your vision as needed
Meet the Speaker: Andrea Chesleigh
Andrea Chesleigh is a VP of Product and Engineering at One Kings Lane in New York. She has previously worked as Director of Product at IfOnly. Andrea became a Product Manager and found that her wide range of skills was a perfect match for a career in product.
Get the FREE Product Book here
- Tickets sales at the door are from 6:00 - 6:30 PM (if any are still available)
- Event entrance and/or seating is based on a first come first served basis.
- Please arrive promptly. Doors lock at 7pm to avoid speaker disruptions.
- No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
- For additional info or questions, send an email to email@example.com
- For last minute questions, send a text to: (646) 679-7377